Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Begging - nicely, mind

The internet is a wonderful thing, with a bit of tech power, some insight and a pinch of effort we now know who owns the property with the wonderful loafing pond on it. Why is it a wonderful loafing pond? Well..... I've seen over 200 ducks sitting on it! One time while stalking it we got busted and an endless flight of ducks came over our heads. One of those occassions where the shooting was as pathetic as the ducks were spectacular - in fact the king of those occassions. I think we got 3 ducks for about 30 shots. I had the (un-pinned) remmie and filled it at least 4 times.

The birds on the pond are different - drakes with blueish green bills, hens with green feet.

Yes, we need to go there again, so I'm writing a begging letter. I will follow up with a begging call. Begging is fine when you want something badly enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment