Friday, June 4, 2010

This is BULLSHIT

It is now officially seven days until the next AWF&G council meeting. Where are my agenda items minutes of previous meeting? By law, they must be here today. They were late last time as well. I know that when I signed up I was told by the guy that was brought in to lead us through resolution of conflicts of interest that to the outside world we must present a united front. Whatever, this is seriously taking the piss and I'm completely f*cked off.

My blog, my view, my words.

This mode of business is a serious constraint on getting anything serious done. I'm not interested in how to deliver flyers to farmers. I'm not interested in some poultry farm being visited by wild ducks. That shit is operational and should be handled by staff... but how the hell are we supposed to do anything about policy?

If asked what AWF&G "is doing" or "has achieved", all I can say is they've dug a bunch of holes in the Eastern Whangamarino, along the way somehow acquiring a tractor.

Oh, and the holes are too close together. No one will get any shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment