Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tui Ridge on Facebook

I don't subscribe to Facebook myself, (daily I see the result of people giving away their lives on-line, when their ID is hijacked), but Tui Ridge is now on Face Book.

We had our Beater's Day yesterday, where the guns become beaters and beaters take their turn at having a shot or 2. It was a damn good day, although because of my surgery I escaped any heavy duties and instead got to semi manage cooking a lamb on the spit (while drinking beer, eating goose salami and Gruyere cheese - yummm).

Everyone had a great time and after the meal the fines session took place. I had to wear a fine for my old man running out of ammo on the peg at one of the shoots.... all in all it was really well done and thoroughly enjoyable. Well done to Rick, Malcolm and the team for putting together a community based shoot that's worked very well. Thanks to all who have attended to beat and pick up - just a brilliant effort.

You can find Tui Ridge on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment